Franklin 6212 Titebond Instant Bond Medium Wood Adhesive - 4-oz Bottle
• Fast set - Eliminates clamping or reduces clamp time, Bonds stronger than wood
• Excellent heat and solvent-resistance, Unaffected by finishes, Impact-resistant
• Versatile - Bonds wood, MDF, acrylic, granite, natural rubber, PVC and more
• Triple distilled for purity & consistency, 2 year shelf life
• No-clog applicator for easy use and waste reduction
Titebond Instant Bond is a two-part bonding system that takes between 5 - 15 seconds to set and 30 - 60 seconds for initial cure. It provides a strong, permanent bond and is ideal for hard to reach joints or surface areas that are difficult to clamp. Designed primarily for wood and wood products, this adhesive is also very effective on a wide variety of materials and substrates. The medium viscosity product offers an assembly time of 7 seconds and an initial cure speed of 5 seconds. In addition to typical bonding applications, it is ideal for filling knots and voids in wood, adhering pen tubes to blanks for pen turning applications, and for soaking end-grain to prevent splitting. Adhesion of pen tubes to blanks in pen making. MIL Spec (A46050C) Type II, Class 2.