Franklin 6201 2 oz Titebond Instant Bond Wood Adhesive Thin
• Fast set - Eliminates clamping or reduces clamp time, Bonds stronger than wood
• Excellent heat and solvent-resistance, Unaffected by finishes, Impact-resistant
• Versatile - Bonds wood, MDF, acrylic, granite, natural rubber, PVC and more
• Triple distilled for purity & consistency, 2 year shelf life
• No-clog applicator for easy use and waste reduction
Titebond Instant Bond is a two-part bonding system that takes between 5 - 15 seconds to set and 30 - 60 seconds for initial cure. It provides a strong, permanent bond and is ideal for hard to reach joints or surface areas that are difficult to clamp. Designed primarily for wood and wood products, this adhesive is also very effective on a wide variety of materials and substrates. Titebond Instant Bond Thin viscosity product offers the fastest assembly time of 5 seconds and an initial cure speed of 3 seconds. It is ideal for repairing hair line cracks and small defects in wood, as well as repairing loose veneer edges. It can also be used as a finish. While Titebond Instant Bond Activator can be used to further reduce set times, it is not required for producing strong, tight-fitting joints.