Franklin 5013 Titebond Liquid Hide Glue - 8-oz Bottle
• Ready-to-use form, Ideal for fine furniture repair
• Excellent sandability, Unaffected by finishes
• Excellent creep-resistance
• Can be used to create a "crackling effect" on wood
• Slow set allows precise assembly
Titebond Liquid Hide Glue is the first hide glue to be offered in a liquid, ready-to-use form. It requires no mixing, heating or stirring. Professional woodworkers use Titebond Liquid Hide for its long assembly time, exceptional strength and unique crackling effect on wood. Titebond Liquid Hide provides superior creep-resistance, offers excellent sandability and is unaffected by finishes. Its sensitivity to moisture allows for easy disassembly of parts, a critical benefit in antique restoration or the repair of musical instruments.