Franklin 5005 Titebond II Premium Wood Glue - Quart 32-oz Bottle
• First one-part wood glue to pass ANSI Type II water-resistance
• Designed for exterior use, Excellent sandability
• Unaffected by finishes, Easy cleanup with water
• Ideal for radio frequency (R-F) and hot press gluing systems
• FDA approved for indirect food contact
Titebond II Premium Wood Glue is the only leading brand, one-part wood glue that passes the ANSI Type II water-resistance specification. It is ideal for exterior woodworking projects, including outdoor furniture, birdhouses, mailboxes, planters and picnic tables. Titebond II Premium provides a strong initial tack, fast speed of set, superior strength and excellent sandability. It is FDA approved for indirect food contact (cutting boards) and is ideal for radio frequency (R-F) gluing systems.