Franklin 2403 Titebond No-Run, No-Drip Wood Glue for Molding & Trim - 8-oz Bottle
• Versatile - Bonds most porous and semi-porous materials
• Extra-thick formula helps fill small cracks and gaps
• No-runs, no-drips, Strong initial tack - Fast set
• Unaffected by finishes, Excellent sandability
• Easy cleanup with water, Nonflammable - No offensive odor
Titebond No-Run, No-Drip Wood Glue is the thickest, fastest-drying glue available for use with porous and semi-porous materials. It is ideal for finish trim, crown molding, baseboards, window casings and other applications requiring a professional-strength, no-run wood glue. Titebond No-Run, No-Drip provides a strong initial tack and fast speed of set, yet allows realignment of working pieces. It also develops a bond stronger than the wood itself, offers excellent sandability and is unaffected by finishes.