Franklin 1416 Titebond III Ultimate Wood Glue - Gallon Bottle
• Passes ANSI/HPVA Type I water-resistance
• Waterproof formula that cleans up with water, Unaffected by finishes
• Superior strength - Strong initial tack, Designed for interior and exterior applications
• Longer open assembly time, Lower application temperature
• FDA approved for indirect food contact
Titebond III Ultimate Wood Glue is the first one-part, water cleanup wood glue ever offered that is proven waterproof. The waterproof formula passes the ANSI/HPVA Type I water-resistance specification and offers superior bond strength, longer open assembly time and lower application temperature. Titebond III is non-toxic, solvent free and cleans up with water - safer to use than traditional waterproof wood glues. It provides strong initial tack, sands easily without softening and is FDA approved for indirect food contact (cutting boards). The ultimate in wood glues - ideal for both interior and exterior applications.