Eagle UI50FS 5 Gallon Type I Metal Safety Gas Can - Red with F15 Funnel
• Type I safety can used to store, transport, and dispense flammable liquids safely
• Made of galvanized steel, which is resistant to rust, dents, and certain chemicals
• Powder-coated finish resists scratches, chipping, fading, and other wear
• Flame arrestor helps prevent liquids inside the can from igniting and keep flames from spreading
• Comes with a funnel to facilitate filling and pouring
Eagle 5 gallon Type I red safety cans (UI50FS) are constructed of 24-gauge hot dipped galvanized steel, are the only deep drawn seamless can made, have a double interlock no-weld bottom seam, a baked on powder coat finish with a trilingual label, have a spring closing lid with neoprene gasket that vents at 5 psi internal pressure, have a non-sparking flame arrestor and pour spout and are 100 percent made in the USA. Eagle Manufacturing Company's 5 gallon, Type I red safety can (for flammable liquids) meets OSHA and NFPA Code 30 requirements and are UL and ULC listed and FM approved for safe handling and storage of gasoline and other flammable liquids (Accepted Under CARB).