Coilhose Pneumatics CEG-1H-CS High Velocity Blow Gun Blow Gun with 1/4" NPT - Ergonomic
• Compact lever-operated gun for high-volume industrial cleanup and blow-off operations
• 26 CFM Maximum blowing volume with a thrust of .95 Ibf. At 125 psi
• Aluminum tip with black anodized resists corrosion
• Meets OSHA standard 1910.95 for noise levels and standard 1910.242B for dead-end pressure
• Contoured thermoplastic grip cover for user comfort
The Coilhose Pneumaticss CEG-1H-CS high flow safety blow gun is lever-activated blow gun for applications that require high-volume air flow. It is rated to blow 26 cubic feet of air per minute (CFM) with a thrust of 0.95 lbf. at 125 pounds per square inch (psi), and has a body made of chrome-plated die-cast zinc and an aluminum tip with a black anodized sleeve for resistance to corrosion. It has a contoured thermoplastic grip cover for user comfort, and a 1/4" female National Pipe Thread Taper (NPT) inlet thread for the air supply. This blow gun meets Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) standard 1910.95 for noise levels and standard 1910.242B for dead-end pressure. It is suitable for high-flow industrial cleanup and blow-off operations.