AJC Tools 117-SGS Shing-Go Roofing Shovel with D-Grip Wood Handle
• Serrated, tempered chromemoly steel blade
• 47-1/2" Northern white ash wood handle
• Patented tear off shovel has become the industry standard
• Steel body is reinforced for added strength and is angled to provide maximum prying action
• Replaceable 9" serrated carbon steel blade is tempered for long life
This handy tear-off shovel is an original AJC design! It is a top quality tool and made in USA. The AJC Shing-Go Shovel has a serrated, tempered chrome moly steel blade. It also comes reinforced with an AJC Skid Plate and a 47-1/2" Northern white ash handle with thermoplastic D-grip. Replaceable 9" serrated carbon steel blade is tempered for long life.