Simpson Strong Tie LSCZ Adjustable Stair-Stringer Connector Z-Max Finish
• Replaces additional framing and toe-nailing
• Suitable for most installations on 2x10 or 2x12 header/rim joist
• May be installed flush with the top of the carrying member or lower on the face
• Interchangeable for left or right applications
• Z-Max:Hot Dip Galvanized(G185) 1.85oz of zinc per sq-ft surface area per ASTM A653 total both sides
The LSC adjustable stair-stringer connector offers a versatile, concealed connection between the stair stringer and the carrying header or rim joist while replacing costly framing. Field slopeable to all common stair stringer pitches, the LSC connector is suitable for either solid or notched stringers.