Simpson Strong Tie DSC5R-SDS3 21" Drag Strut Connector Right Hand w/SDS Screws
• 21" Length with 3" Flanges made of 3 Gauge Material
• DSC5 requires 40% fewer fasteners than previous DSC4
• DSC5 gets 12% higher loads than previous DSC4
• Left hand and right hand versions available
• DSC's install with the Simpson Strong-Tie SDS 1/4" x 3" screws provided
Simpson Strong Tie DSC5R-SDS3 Drag Strut Connector Right Hand - The DSC drag-strut connector transfers the diaphragm shear forces from the girder truss or beam to the shearwalls. The new DSC5 has been designed to optimize fastener location, resulting in a connector that outperforms the DSC4 with fewer fasteners. Replaces DSC4R-SDS3.