Simpson Strong Tie AT-XP10 Fast-Curing High-Strength Acrylic Anchoring Adhesive for Concrete - 9.4 oz Cartridge
• AT-XP adhesive has passed the demanding adverse condition tests of ICC-ES AC308
• Can be used under static and seismic loading conditions in both cracked and uncracked concrete
• Low-odor formula dispenses easily at below-freezing temperatures without the need to warm cartridge
• Cures in substrate temperatures as low as 14°F in 24 hours or less
• Easiest hole-cleaning method – no power brushing needed
AT-XP Fast-Curing Anchoring Adhesive for Cracked and Uncracked Concrete - The latest innovation from Simpson Strong-Tie, AT-XP® anchoring adhesive has been formulated for high-strength anchorage of threaded rod and rebar into concrete under a wide range of conditions. AT-XP adhesive dispenses easily in cold or warm environments with little to no odor, and when mixed properly is a teal color for easy post-installation identification. Code-listed per IAPMO UES ER-263 in accordance with ICC-ES AC308 and IBC 2009 requirements for cracked and uncracked concrete in static or seismic conditions, AT-XP anchoring adhesive has demonstrated superior performance in reduced-temperature testing (14°F (-10°C)), has NSF/ Standard 61 certification (43.2 in2/1000 gal). Use with Dispensing Tool CDT10S.