Qual-Craft 2200 Pump Jack
• Accommodates two 2" x 10" wood planks with toe boards attached
• Foot action does all the work
• Raise to position & lower with the hand crank
• Positive double-lock system brake secures itself to wood poles
• For use with fabricated wood poles constructed of spliced 2 x 4's up to 30' high
The Pump Jack is designed for use with fabricated wood poles constructed of spliced 2x4's (up to 30' high) and accommodates two 2" x 10" wood planks with toe boards attached. Foot action does all the work needed to raise to position and a hand crank is used to lower it. The positive double-lock system brake ensures safety by securing itself to wood poles. Must be used in strict compliance with Federal OSHA regulations.