PFC 5/8"-11 NC x 6-1/2" Grade A Hex Head Bolt Hot Dip Galvanized - (Sold Each)
• 5/8" Diameter with 11 NC Thread (National Course)
• 6-1/2" Length (Length is measured from under the head)
• Grade A Low Carbon Steel Hex Head Bolt (Meets ASTM A307 & ASME B18.2.1)
• Hot Dip Galvanized (HDG) to meet ASTM A153
• Sold Individually (1 each)
PFC Hex Head Bolts - Hex bolts have a chamfered point to aid insertion into a tapped hole or nut. Length is measured from under the head. Fasteners are typically made of low-carbon steel and are commonly used for wood and general hardware applications where higher strength is not required. Hex head fasteners can be driven with simple wrenches, and require minimal clearance above the fastener because they can be driven or loosened from the side. Coarse threads are better when working with brittle materials; they are sturdier and are easier to thread and unthread compared to fine. Coarse threading also allows for thicker coatings and platings. Standard thread length on bolt lengths up to 9-3/4 inches. 6 inches of threads on lengths 10 inches and longer.