PFC 1/2"-13 NC x 8" Grade A Carriage Bolt Hot Dip Galvanized - (Sold Each)
• 1/2" Diameter with 13 NC Thread (National Course)
• 8" Length (Length is measured from under the head)
• Grade A Low Carbon Steel Oval Head Style Carriage Bolt (Meets ASTM A307 & ASME B18.2.1)
• Hot Dip Galvanized (HDG) to meet ASTM A153
• Sold Individually (1 each)
PFC Carriage Bolts - Carriage Bolts or Carriage Screws have a square neck that keeps them from turning once tightened. Use in square holes for wood-to-wood and wood-to-metal fastening. Length is measured from under the head. Fasteners are typically made of low-carbon steel. Similar to a flat-head style, the oval head style has a slightly convex top surface; it is typically used for appearance. Coarse threads are better when working with brittle materials; they are sturdier and are easier to thread and unthread compared to fine. Coarse threading also allows for thicker coatings and platings.