Max USA TA238A/18-6 1/2" to 1-1/2" SuperStapler 18-Gauge Narrow (1/4") Crown Stapler
• High durable parts, Reliable thread style driver unit, Durable high composite bumper
• Lightweight-only 2.7 lbs & Slim body - Compact and well balanced body. Easily reaches tight spot.
• Switchable fire mechanism - The tool can be contact or single fired with switch lever
• Dial adjustable depth control - Dial depth control requires no special tools
• Belt hook - Nail indicator on the magazine - No-mar contact tip included
The TA238A/18-6 is a 1/4-Inch crown 18 Gauge stapler that shoots 1/2-Inch to 1-1/2-Inch in length staples. The newest tool from MAX the leader in pneumatic tool innovation. Professional Contractors like this tool for it's features and durability. This tool features a screw in driver blade that lasts on average 4 times longer than pin style. Also super high durability bumper. Applications: Door and window casings, Plywood, decorative boards and other interior finish works, Panel assembly and moldings, Subflooring, Furniture assembly including drawer, case back nailing, blind pinning, and other finishing works, Cabinet assembly. MODEL - TA238A/18-6. WEIGHT - 2.7 lbs. DIMENSIONS - 9-1/2"(H) x 2-1/2"(W) x 9-1/8"(L). LOAD CAPACITY - 109 staples. OPERATING PRESSURE - 70-100 psi. AIR CONSUMPTION - 0.022ft3 at 100 psi. operating pressure. Drives 1/2" to 1-1/2" narrow crown staples.