Makita XUC01PTX1 18V X2 LXT Brushless Cordless Power-Assisted Wheelbarrow Kit (5.0Ah)
• Up to 100 minutes of run time with two 18V LXT® 5.0Ah batteries
• Powered by (1) 18V LXT® battery with the option to insert (1) additional battery for extended run time
• Makita-built brushless motor for optimal performance
• 290 lbs. maximum load capacity. Steel bucket provides 3 cu. ft. capacity.
• 2 speed options in forward mode (2 MPH or 1 MPH) and 1 speed in reverse mode (0.5 MPH)
Makita XUC01PTX1. 18V X2 LXT® Brushless Power-Assisted Wheelbarrow is a convenient solution for material transport on job sites. You can use one or two Makita 18V LXT batteries: Use one 6 amp-hour battery and get up to 60 minutes of run time under load. For longer run time, drop in a second LXT battery and double the run time (kit includes 5.0Ah batteries, 6.0Ah batteries sold separately). Makita brushless motors are engineered for up to 50% longer run time, increased power and speed, and longer tool life, and the Hand-Truck/Wheelbarrow has a Makita-built brushless motor that provides high power efficiency for transporting up to 290 lbs. of material on job sites. It has 2 speed settings, with a maximum speed of 2.5 MPH on a 12-degree incline. For versatility and convenience, the wheelbarrow is reversible with side rails on the flat bed for easy up and down installation.