Makita XRH05Z 18V X2 LXT Lithium-Ion (36V) Cordless 1" Rotary Hammer, accepts SDS-PLUS bits, Tool Only
• Two 18V LXT Lithium-Ion batteries deliver the power and run time for corded demands without leaving the 18V LXT platform
• Makita-built motor delivers 0-1,250 RPM, 0-5,000 BPM and 2.2 ft.lbs. of impact energy for faster drilling
• Vibration-absorbing handle engineered for increased operator comfort
• Dust extraction capability with Makita Dust Attachment, #193472-7 (not included)
• Ergonomic soft-grip handle and large 2-finger trigger provide increased comfort on the job
The Makita XRH05Z 18V X2 LXT Lithium-Ion (36V) Cordless 1” Rotary Hammer (model XRH05Z, tool only) is powered by two 18V LXT batteries, delivering the power and run time for corded demands without leaving the 18V platform. With 2.2 ft.lbs. of Impact Energy and 4,800 BPM, the XRH05Z Rotary Hammer is engineered to meet the demands of corded 1” drilling and hammering concrete applications without having to drag around a cord. It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V Lithium-Ion series, the world’s largest cordless tool line-up powered by an 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style battery. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.