Makita XFD11R1B 18V LXT Lithium?Ion Sub?Compact Brushless Cordless 1/2" Driver?Drill Kit (2.0Ah)
• Compact and ergonomic design at only 6-3/8" long
• Ergonomically designed handle with rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort
• Mechanical variable 2-speed transmission (0-500 & 0-1,700 RPM) for a wide range of applications
• Weighs only 2.8 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
• (1) 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Compact 2.0Ah battery, rapid charger, tool bag
Do more with less. The Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Sub-Compact Brushless Cordless Driver-Drill (model XFD11R1B) is a drilling and driving solution with significantly less weight. The 18V Sub-Compact Driver-Drill is part of a new class of compact, with the size and weight of lower voltage tools but with the performance, power and compatibility of 18-Volt. The expansive breadth-of-line of the Makita 18V LXT Series means an 18V battery from any LXT tool will power the 18V Sub-Compact Driver-Drill. It has an efficient brushless motor with two speed settings and dual L.E.D. lights to illuminate the work area. At only 6-3/8 in. and 2.8 lbs. (with 2.0Ah battery) it is a drilling and driving solution with superior comfort and handling.