Makita XDT15R1B 18V LXT Lithium?Ion Sub?Compact Brushless Cordless Impact Driver Kit (2.0Ah)
• Compact and ergonomic design at only 5-5/16"
• Variable 2-speed (0-1,300/0-3,000 RPM & 0-1,600/0-3,900 IPM) and 1,240 in.lbs. of Max Torque
• Assist Mode (A-mode) feature helps eliminate "screw cam-out" and "cross threading"
• Ideal for working in tight spaces
• (1) 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Compact 2.0Ah battery, Rapid Charger, tool bag
Do more with less. The Makita 18-Volt LXT Lithium-Ion Sub-Compact Brushless Cordless Impact Driver is a fastening solution with significantly less weight. The 18V Sub-Compact Impact Driver is part of a new class of compact, with the size and weight of lower voltage tools but with the performance, power and compatibility of 18-Volt. The expansive breadth-of-line of the Makita 18-Volt LXT Series means an 18-Volt battery from any LXT tool will power the 18-Volt Sub-Compact Impact Driver. It has an efficient brushless motor with two speed settings and dual L.E.D. lights illuminate the work area. The innovative Assist Mode (A-mode) helps eliminate "screw cam-out" and "cross threading" by driving at low speed until tightening begins, and is ideal for driving longer fasteners. At only 5-5/16 in. and 2.6 lbs. (with 2.0Ah battery) it is a fastening solution with superior comfort and handling.