Makita XDT13SM1 18V LXT® Lithium?Ion Brushless Cordless Impact Driver Kit (4.0Ah)
• Makita-built brushless motor delivers 1,500 in.lbs. of Max Torque
• Variable speed (0-3,400 RPM & 0-3,600 IPM) for a wide range of fastening applications
• Compact and ergonomic design at only 5" long. Weighs only 3.3 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
• Convenient one-touch 1/4" hex chuck for quick bit changes. Built-in dual L.E.D. lights illuminate the work area.
• Efficient brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
Makita is the innovation leader in brushless motor technology, and the 18V LXT® Brushless Impact Driver (XDT13SM1) combines power and run time for a full range of fastening tasks. The efficient brushless motor is electronically controlled and engineered for longer run time, increased power and speed, and longer tool life. The variable speed brushless motor delivers 0-3,400 RPM, 0-3,600 IPM, and up to 1,500 in.lbs. of max torque for efficient fastening. It has a compact design at 5” long and weighs only 3.3 pounds (with battery) with an ergonomic soft grip for user comfort. The L.E.D. light illuminates the job area for applications in dark spaces.