Makita PDC01 LXT and LXT X2 (36V) Portable Backpack Power Supply
• Backpack utilizes four Lithium-Ion batteries to provide longer run time for LXT and LXT X2 tools
• Provides up to 2X run time with LXT X2 (36V) products and 4X run time with LXT 18V products
• Connector cord compatible with 18V adapter or 18V X2 (36V) adapter
• L.E.D. battery charge indicator allows monitoring of charge on all four batteries individually
• Backpack Power Supply (PDC01), 18V X2 (36V) adapter (191J51-5)
The Makita 18V LXT and LXT X2 Portable Backpack Power Supply is a portable power supply unit. The backpack utilizes four lithium-ion batteries to provide 4x the run time when used with Makita 18V LXT Cordless Products and double the run time when used with Makita 18V X2 LXT Cordless Products. The battery box can be detached from the harness for use as a stationary power supply. The backpack is connector cord compatible with the 18V LXT Adapter or 18V X2 LXT Adapter (191A53-7 and 191A52-9, sold separately).