Makita MT01R1 12V max CXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Multi-Tool Kit (2.0Ah)
• Variable speed control dial (6,000-20,000 OPM) enables user to match the speed to the application
• 3.2° oscillation angle engineered for faster cutting and sanding. Compact design at 10-7/8" long.
• Built-in L.E.D. on the tip of the tool to illuminate work area. Includes adapters to fit most competitor's accessories.
• Hex wrench stores on the tool for easy accessory changes. Weighs only 2.4 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue.
• Anti-restart protection engineered to prevent motor start up when battery is inserted with switch locked on
Makita MT01R1. Trades of all kinds are turning to oscillating multi-tools for cutting, sanding, scraping, and grout removal applications. Makita has delivered a more compact solution with the 12V max CXT® Lithium-Ion Cordless Multi-Tool Kit (model MT01R1). The MT01R1 combines performance and superior ergonomics in a more compact size, and is ideal for work in tight spaces. The MT01R1 has a variable speed control dial that enables the user to adjust the oscillations per minute (OPM) from 6,000 to 20,000. The 3.2 degree oscillation angle is engineered for faster cutting and more aggressive sanding. For added convenience, the built-in L.E.D. light at the tip of the tool illuminates the work area, and the small barrel grip is designed for easy handling. The adapter will fit most competitor’s accessories.