Makita GPH01D 40V max XGT® Brushless Cordless 1/2" Hammer Driver?Drill Kit (2.5Ah)
• OUTPOWER: Makita-built brushless motor delivers 1,250 in.lbs. of Max Torque; out powers similar models in heavy-load applications
• OUTSMART: Electronic digital clutch accurately targets desired torque range (41 settings in low speed, 21 settings in high speed)
• OUTLAST: XPT™ is engineered to provide increased dust and water resistance in harsh job site conditions
• Up to 35% faster drilling speed with 2 speed settings (0-650 & 0-2,600 RPM) (0-9,750 & 0-39,000 BPM) Compact length at only 7-1/8"; ideal for working in tight spaces
• Ultra-smooth variable speed trigger provides optimum control. Hammer-drill mode applies a percussive motion for drilling holes in concrete or masonry.
Makita GPH01D. The 40V max XGT® Brushless Cordless ½” Hammer Driver-Drill (GPH01D) breaks new ground for the most demanding drilling and driving applications in wood, masonry and metal. Hammer-drill mode applies a percussive motion for drilling holes in concrete or masonry. The GPH01D is powered by a Makita-built brushless motor that delivers 1,250 in.lbs. of Max Torque, outpowering other driver-drills in heavy-load applications. It offers up to 35% faster drilling speed, compared to Makita’s 18V LXT Cordless ½” Hammer Driver-Drill (XPH07), with two speed settings (0-650 and 0-2,600 RPM and 0-9,750 and 0-39,000 BPM). An ultra-smooth variable speed trigger provides optimum control.