Makita E-01650 Impact XPS 45 Piece Impact Bit Set
• Bits last up to 90X longer than standard impact bits
• Bits feature precision machined tips, pulse torsion rings, an optimized torsion zone, and unique steel, combine to deliver improved overall performance and bit life
• Precision machined tips provide a superior full contact fit for improved holding power and longer life
• 12 sided bit collar for use with the Impact XPS® Mag Boost sleeve for added holding power
• Engineered to withstand the extreme power of high-torque impact drivers and to last longer than standard impact bits
Makita E-01650. Makita® Impact XPS® is new innovation in fastening with insert bits and fastening accessories built for the demands of the professional contractor. The ImpactXPS Power Bits are designed exclusively for use with high-torque impact drivers, and are engineered to last up to 90-times longer than standard bits. High-strength steel delivers longer bit life, and the precision-fit tip is engineered to prevent "cam-out" and stripping. The torsion section of the bit flexes under load to take pressure off of the bit tip for increased durability. The high quality steel construction is engineered for increased durability and features a matte nickel surface for best in class corrosion resistance. ImpactXPS Power Bits are ideal for the most demanding jobs including deck building, framing, installing plywood subfloor, and more.