Makita CX200RB 18V LXT Lithium Ion Sub Compact Brushless Cordless 2 Piece Combo Kit (2.0Ah)
• Driver-Drill weighs only 2.8 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
• Mechanical variable 2-speed transmission (0-500 & 0-1,700 RPM) for a wide range of drilling and driving applications
• Impact Driver weighs only 2.6 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
• Assist Mode (A-mode) feature helps eliminate "screw cam-out" and "cross threading" by driving at low speed until impact begins
• BL Brushless Motor delivers 1,240 in.lbs. of Max Torque in an ultra compact design
Makita created a new class in cordless with 18V LXT CT322W Sub-Compact tools. Makita Sub-Compact gives users 12V handling with 18V performance, and compatibility with the world’s largest 18V cordless tool system. The CX200RB is a combo kit with two 18V sub-compact solutions for drilling, driving and fastening. The kit includes an ultra-compact 2-speed brushless driver-drill with two speed settings that weighs only 2.8 lbs., and a variable speed brushless impact driver with two speed settings that weighs only 2.6 lbs. For more efficient fastening, the impact driver features Assist Mode (A-mode) which helps eliminate “screw cam-out” and "cross threading" by driving at low speed until tightening begins. The kit includes two 18V LXT Compact 2.0Ah batteries, and each reach a full charge in only 25 minutes on the efficient Rapid Optimum Charger – the fastest charge-time in the category – for less downtime and increased productivity. For added convenience, the batteries feature an integrated L.E.D. battery charge level indicator.