Makita B-60713 1/2" x 12" SDS-PLUS Bit, 2-Cutter
• Self-centering carbide tip. 10" usable length. Engineered for reduced vibration.
• Centering tip features a more aggressive design for faster hole starting
• Central guiding action engineered for more accurate holes
• Aggressive head geometry in primary cutter engineered for use in concrete
• For use with Rotary Hammers that accept SDS-PLUS shank bits
Makita B-60713. Makita has a deep line-up of concrete solutions, including premium carbide bits for concrete drilling. Makita SDS-PLUS 2-Cutter Bits feature premium carbide tips for efficient drilling and longer service life, with a special flute design that is engineered for faster dust removal than standard bits. Makita SDS-PLUS 2-Cutter Bits are ideal for a range of general purpose concrete drilling applications.