Makita 714157-A 7/16" x 6" Spade Bit
• Designed with "Spurs" for cleaner cuts and more accurate holes in hardwood
• The chisel edge design is more positively angled and digs into the wood
• Made from durable, high strength steel for long lasting performance under heavy demands
• Ideal for rough boring through wood
• 1/4" hex shank works directly with Impact Drivers and Driver-Drills
Makita 714157-A Heavy Duty Spade Bit features "spurs" that cut cleaner holes in wood. Durable construction allows the Bit to hold up to the heaviest of applications. The versatile 1/4" hex shank allows the Bit to easily be used in both Impact Drivers and Driver-Drills. The aggressive chisel edge means faster, more accurate drilling.