Makita 6952 Impact Driver 1/4" Hex Corded 88.5-Ft Lbs
• Variable speed trigger (0-3,200 RPM) for easy operation
• Compact and lightweight (3.1 lbs.) for both vertical and horizontal applications
• Dual ball bearings for longer tool life. 1/4" hex bit shank for fast bit changes
• 2.3 AMP motor for high performance (0-3,100 IPM)
• Maximum torque of 88.5 ft.lbs. (1,062 in.lbs.)
The Makita 6952 Impact Drive is ideal for deck builders, HVAC installers, plumbers, and electricians, the Makita Hex Drive Impact Driver Features an ergonomically designed handle for comfortable operation. With a maximum torque of 88.5 foot-pounds (1,062 in.lbs.), this tool packs enough power for heavy-duty use. A variable speed trigger (0 - 3,200 RPM) lets you match the tool speed to a wide variety of driving applications. The Makita 6952 Impact Driver has a 2.3 AMP motor that means high performance at up to 3,100 IPM, even on extended jobs. A reverse switch located near the trigger facilitates easy, one-handed operation. A lightweight cast aluminum gear housing stands up to the toughest jobsites, and a 1/4-inch hex bit shank makes changing bits easy and fast.