Johnson Level & Tool Manufacturing RAS-1 7" Johnny Square Aluminum Rafter Angle Square with Manual
• Solid aluminum body with CNC machined edges for greater accuracy and durability
• Permanent graduations and numbers are easy-to-read
• Thick edge is useful as a saw guide
• Continuous scribing notches - ideal for ripping at 3-1/2" and 5-1/2"
• Low-glare, protective powder coated finish
This 7" Johnny Square® is a versatile tool for builders and contractors. Its thick edge is useful as a saw guide - it can be used directly with the saw against the square for cross cuts or angled cuts using the etched protractor scale. It can be used indirectly as well, using the scribing notches to create a saw cut line for rip cuts. Complete instruction manual included with rafter tables. Integrated bottle opener in the center of the square.