Hultafors 591260U SK5 Steel Jab Saw - 5"
• 5-inch jab saw for drywall cutting
• 3-phase grinding for high efficiency cuts without damage to surrounding materials
• Anti-rust treated 0.062" (1.6 mm) thick steel blade
• Graded scale on the blade
• Ergonomic handle with hole to attach a securing device
A 5" jab saw designed for cutting drywall. The blade is made in 0.062" (1.6 mm) high-quality steel for increased stability and precision. The blade is 3-phase ground to secure high efficiency without damaging surrounding materials. The blade is anti-rust treated, so do not forget to clean the blade and protect it with oil to maintain the protection over time. The saw is equipped with a hole for attaching a securing device when used at heights.