Irwin 87916 Speedbor 1" x 4" Short Length Spade Bit
• Blue-Groove point and cutting edge for faster chip removal - 4x faster than standard spade bits
• Double cutting spurs scribe the outside of the hole reducing breakout
• 10% larger shank for added durability
• Grooved hex shank prevents slipping in drill chuck or bit extension
• Fits all standard quick change chucks
Short length allows for access in tight areas (between studs, inside cabinets) where standard length spade bit will not fit. Drills through double studs, and a straight hole in tight areas. Micro-Groove cutting edge with spurs.