Irwin 8134 Hanson 3/8"-16 NC Thread HCS Plug Tap
• 3/8"-16 NC High Carbon Steel Plug Tap
• Taps produce a class 2B thread
• Precision ground straight flutes provide rapid chip removal for efficient threading
• Used when threads must go to bottom of hole
• Ideal for all general-purpose threading
Irwin 8134 Hanson 3/8"-16 NC HCS Plug Tap - Ideal for tough threading work, routine maintenance, repair and for re-threading where high accuracy and tolerance thread is not critical. Precision ground straight flutes provide rapid chip removal for efficient threading. Tap size and recommended drill bit size are etched on each tool for easy identification. Designed for hand threading work.