Irwin 53603 Hanson ST-3 Straight Flute Screw Extractor (7/16")
• Designed for softer materials or thin-walled pieces such as pipes and fittings
• Design eases extraction because it does not expand the material as you remove it
• Removes both left-hand and right-hand threaded parts
• Extractor size and recommended drill bit size are etched on each tool
• Use for 7/16", 1/8" NPT, 10mm, 1/8" BSP
Hanson Straight Flute Screw Extractor, for removing broken screws, studs and bolts in soft materials, or thin-walled pieces such as pipe and fittings. The straight tapered flute will not expand the piece being removed, the broken piece is removed without damage to threads. The correct drill size is stamped on each screw extractor. Use drill size 15/64. Use for 7/16", 1/8" NPT, 10mm, 1/8" BSP. Recommended for use with TR-88 Tap Wrench.