Irwin 49910 5/8" Power Drill I-100 Auger Bit
• Solid center design provides extra rigidity while boring
• Wide lands keep the bit straight as it bores through the hole
• Single-spur cutting edge scribes the circumference of the hole for a smoother finish
• Fast boring in hard and soft woods. Bits have a 4-1/2" twist length and a 7-1/2" overall length
• Full-length heat treatment guards against bending and strengthens the twist
Dual Auger Wood Boring Bit, 4-1/2-inch twist with a 5/8-inch diameter cutter, for use in 3/8-inch or larger electric drills and hand braces, is heat-treated along its full length for added strength. A coarse screw point provides for fast boring in all types of wood, and the 7-1/2 inches overall length can bore through up to three studs. Irwin tools are made of only the finest materials, manufactured to exacting tolerances.