Irwin 4935578 Vise Grip 7" Curved Jaw Locking Pliers (7CR)
• 7" size, 1-1/2" Jaw Capacity
• Ideal for tightening, clamping, twisting and turning
• Turn screw to adjust pressure and fit work. Stays adjusted for repetitive use
• Classic trigger release designed to provide maximum locking force
• Hardened teeth are designed to grip from any angle
The Irwin Tools 4935578 7CR Traditional Curved Jaw 7" / 175 mm - Locking Plier features a patented curved jaw that is great for securely gripping and torquing multiple surfaces shapes, such as round pipe, square and hex fasteners and much more. The New CR features a self energizing lower jaw that pivots to allow jaw to allign on work pieces for maximum grip without slipping or stripping. This new tool features 3X the gripping power versus traditional locking pliers. Constructed of high-grade heat-treated alloy steel for maximum toughness and durability. 1-1/2" Jaw Capacity.