Irwin 4935473 Marathon 7-1/4" x 4-Tooth PCD Fiber Cement Circular Saw Blade
• 7-1/4" Diameter x 4 Tooth with 5/8" Arbor
• Polycrystalline Diamond Tipped Teeth provides longer life - Lasts up to 15X longer
• Lasts up to 15X longer compared to a standard carbide fiber cement blade
• Less dust compared to a standard carbide fiber cement blade
• Cuts up to 9,000 feet / 5 stacks of Fiber Cement
The Irwin Tools 4935473 7-1/4-Inch x 4T polycrystalline diamond fiber cement circular saw blade with 5/8-Inch arbor is ideal for todays fiber cement building products. The polycrystaline diamond tips last 15x longer than traditional carbide tipped blades in fiber cement which makes for a more productive worksite by eliminating the need to change blades so often. The laser cut blade body is ground and hardened to make for a stronger tooth bond and a more accurate cut. The thin kerf and notched rim produce less dust than a continuous rim blade which makes for a cleaner and safer work environment. When working with fiber cement blades, longer life and less dust are a must and the Irwin PCD blade provides you with both.