Irwin 4935445 SpeedHammer 1/4" x 6" POWER Masonry Drill Bit for Rebar Reinforced Concrete
• 1/4" Diameter, 6" Overall Length, 4" Flute Length
• 2X longer life than traditional masonry bits
• Maximized flute for faster, more efficient dust removal, Blue power ring for easier identification
• 2X more carbide in tip for 2X longer drilling life in rebar-reinforced concrete
• Optimal groove design minimizes friction for increased speed and longer life
Rebar-reinforced concrete is found on most jobsites, and hitting rebar is a common obstacle in construction work. IRWIN now offers a solution for drilling through concrete with rebar - the IRWIN SpeedHammer POWER Masonry Bit. The SpeedHammer POWER bit has a patent-pending high performance tip that's manufactured with 2X more carbide. It easily powers through 2X more concrete and rebar than traditional masonry bits. When long life and durability are crucial, depend on the IRWIN SpeedHammer POWER Masonry Bit. SpeedHammer POWER masonry bits are compatible with SDS-plus and Hilti style drills.