Irwin 25 Vise Grip Locking Welding Clamp 9" (9R)
• U-shaped jaws provide enhanced visibility and more working space
• Holds work in proper alignment
• For use in welding applications or for holding awkward shapes in place
• Turn screw to adjust pressure and fit work. Stays adjusted for repetitive use
• Constructed of high-grade heat-treated alloy steel for maximum toughness and durability
This 9-inch Locking Welding Clamp is one of Vise-Grips' Locking Specialty Tools. This locking welding clamp has U-shaped jaws for visibility and working space. It holds work in proper alignment. The adjusting screw gives exacting pressure. Simply turn the adjustment screw to change jaw opening and clamping pressure. It stays adjusted for repetitive use. The guarded release trigger helps keep work safe and fast. It will quickly release and unlock when needed. Vise-Grip is the only locking tools people ask for by name. Full lifetime warranty. Each Vise-Grip tool is warranted to be free from defects in, material and workmanship for the life of the tool, except for damage caused by abuse, misuse, or alteration.