Irwin 224134 Quick-Grip 3/4" Pipe Clamp 1-7/8" Depth
• 3/4" Pipe Size, 1-7/8" Throat Depth
• Innovative clutch system eliminates the need for threaded pipe
• Larger feet offer more stability and clearance between handle and worktop
• Larger, more ergonomic handle offers easier clamping with reduced hand fatigue
• Larger clutch plates allow for easier release and increased durability and dependability
The Irwin 3/4" Pipe Clamp has many improvements over the compition. This Irwin pipe clamps handle has been designed to prevent your knuckles from hitting the surface that the clamp is on. This will make it 25% easier to apply torque which in turn will reduce user fatigue and make it easier to apply force. The screw thread on this pipe clamp is a double thread which makes it 20% faster to apply pressure. Typically you would have to use several clamps in any one application but this double thread will prevent you from that. The quick release clutch will save you the time of having to get your pipe threaded. This quick release clutch allows you to use this pipe clamp on a non-threaded pipe and will make it 80% quicker to release.