Irwin 1932877 100' Strait-Line Mach6 Chalk Reel
• Easy Fill & Lock Top features a large, 1/4-turn locking top for quick chalk fill and easy access to reel internals
• 100' Hi-tensile line is stronger for fewer breaks and for use on rough, abrasive surfaces
• 6:1 Gear ratio rewinds line 3X faster than traditional chalk reels
• Robust steel handle and large ergonomic clutch for increased durability, strength, and torque
• Open access back panel allows for quick line change and cleaning
The IRWIN STRAIT-LINE MACH6 Chalk Reel features an Easy Fill & Lock Top that provides a wide opening for increased speed and visibility when filling the reel or accessing internals. The top locks securely with a ¼ turn to prevent unwanted spills. The 100' hi-tensile line is 2.5X stronger than traditional chalk reels for fewer breaks on rough, abrasive surfaces, and the reel has a 6:1 gear ratio to rewind the line 6X faster than traditional chalk reels. Metal drive gear resists gear failure under heavy load. Wide-prong hook for secure anchoring. Durable aluminum housing provides impact resistance.