Irwin 1794067 48" Heavy Duty Box Beam Level 2500 Series
• Thick-walled high-grade aluminum frame provides extreme durability and resists jobsite wear and tear
• Continuous Edge increases durability, accuracy, protects center vial, allows for continuous scribing
• Plumb Site offers dual-sided, undistorted sight in the plumb position, easy, accurate plumb readings
• Over-molded removeable rubber end caps provide shock-absorption, protects level's accuracy on impact
• 0.029-Degree Guaranteed Accuracy on Vials for Life
The Irwin Tools 1794067 48-Inch 2500 Box Beam Level has a rugged frame tough enough to ensure accuracy over time, and with convenient, time-saving features like Plumb Site for dual-sided viewing, innovative removable end caps and a continuous edge for scribing, work gets done faster and it gets done right. The Thick-walled high-grade aluminum frame provides extreme durability and resists jobsite wear and tear. The Continuous Edge increases level durability ensuring accuracy over time, protects center vial, and allows for continuous scribing. The Over-molded rubber end caps provide shock-absorption, protecting the level's accuracy upon impact, and are removable for accurate leveling into corners. The Box Beam Level is accurate to 0.029-Degree.