Irwin 1602L3 Vise-Grip 4LN 4" Long Nose Locking Pliers with Wire Cutter
• Long, straight nose provides easy access in narrow, hard-to-reach places.
• Ideal for tightening, clamping, twisting and turning.
• Constructed of high-grade heat-treated alloy steel for maximum toughness and durability
• Guarded release trigger quickly unlocks and protects from accidental release
• Hardened teeth are designed to grip from any angle
Tapered nose ideal for delicate work, hobbies, tight spaces, electronics and clamping of small parts. Easy-release trigger snaps jaws open instantly, provides same wire-cutting power as our curved jaw tool. 1602L3 (4LN-3) Size: 4" Jaw Thickness: 1/8" tip, 1/4" Base Jaw Adjustment: 0-1 5/8" tip, 0-11/16" Base