Irwin 1502L3 Vise-Grip 9LN 9" Long Nose Locking Pliers with Wire Cutter
• Long, straight nose provides easy access in narrow, hard-to-reach places.
• Ideal for tightening, clamping, twisting and turning.
• Constructed of high-grade heat-treated alloy steel for maximum toughness and durability
• Guarded release trigger quickly unlocks and protects from accidental release
• Hardened teeth are designed to grip from any angle
Tapered nose ideal for delicate work, hobbies, tight spaces, electronics and clamping of small parts. Easy-release trigger snaps jaws open instantly, provides same wire-cutting power as our curved jaw tool. 1502L3 (9LN-3) Size: 9" Jaw Thickness: 3/16" tip, 13/32" base Jaw Adjustment: 0-2 7/8" tip, 0-1 5/16" base