Irwin 12L3 Vise Grip 12" Locking Pliers Large Jaw (12LC)
• Heavy-duty jaws grip around work of all shapes; ideal for plumbers, mechanics, welders, and others working with large objects
• Ideal for tightening, clamping, twisting and turning
• Turn screw to adjust pressure and fit work. Stays adjusted for repetitive use
• Constructed of high-grade heat-treated alloy steel for maximum toughness and durability
• Classic trigger release designed to provide maximum locking force with Hardened teeth are designed to grip from any angle
This 12-inch large jaw locking pliers can be used for turning, tightening, clamping, and twisting. The heavy-duty jaw grips around work of all shapes. The 3 - 1/8-inch / 79mm maximum jaw opening makes this Vise-Grip ideal for plumbers, mechanics, welders and others who work with large objects. This Vise-Grip is built tough to last a lifetime. It is made of high-grade alloy steels that are heat treated for maximum toughness and durability. The hardened tooth design grips from any angle. The adjusting screw gives exacting pressure. Turn adjusting screw to fit work and squeeze handle with one hand to lock on with tremendous pressure. It will stay adjusted for repetitive use. The guarded release helps keep work safe and fast. The guarded release trigger quickly unlocks. Vise-Grip is the only locking tools people ask for by name. Full lifetime warranty .Each Vise-Grip tool is warranted to be free from defects in, material and workmanship for the life of the tool, except for damage caused by abuse, misuse, or alteration.