Irwin 12411 1/2" High Speed Steel Countersink
• Precision ground 82° tip for countersinking most machinable metals, wood or plastic
• Made from industrial grade high speed steel for increased durability
• Includes a black oxide finish for added corrosion resistance
• Five flute design reduces vibration for smoother drilling and extended life
• 1/4" round shank fits all handheld and stationary drills
High Speed Steel Countersinks, 1/2-inch diameter, milled and precision ground to countersink into any machinable material including iron, steel, soft metals, plastics or wood. 15/32" Flute Length, 1-21/32" Overall Length, 1/4" Shank Size.