Irwin 10220 Unibit #20 High Speed Steel Step Drill Bit 9/16" to 1" (8 Steps - 1/16" increments)
• Single-flute cutting edge for greater control through steps
• 3 flatted shank prevents slipping in drill chuck
• Patented single-flute cutting edge gives the user a true round hole every time
• Ideal for drilling holes into thin materials like stainless steel, copper, brass, aluminum, plastic
• Pilot hole required - 1/8" Maximum Material Thickness
The #20 UniBit Step Drill has 6 holes from 9/16" to 1" hole sizes with increments of 1/16"; shank size is 1/2". UniBit step drill requires a pilot hole to be predrilled. The single-fluted cutting edge that you will find on the UniBit step drills helps assure true round holes and allows greater control. They are constructed of industrial grade high speed molybdenum steel and heat treated to assure maximum durability. The UniBit step drill has 3 flatted shanks, which prevents slipping in drill chuck. The multiple steps on each UniBit eliminates the need to maintain a toolbox full of specific size drill bits.