Irwin 0702L3 Vise-Grip 7WR 7" Curved Jaw Locking Pliers with Wire Cutter
• Curved jaw puts tremendous pressure on four points of any style nut or bolt head
• Ideal for tightening, clamping, twisting and turning.
• Constructed of high-grade heat-treated alloy steel for maximum toughness and durability
• Guarded release trigger quickly unlocks and protects from accidental release
• Hardened teeth are designed to grip from any angle
This 7-inch curved jaw locking pliers with wire cutter can be used for turning, cutting, tightening, clamping, and twisting. The convenient wire cutter cuts up to a 1/4-inch bolt. The involute jaw curve permits user to put tremendous pressure on four points of any style nut or bolt head. The adjusting screw gives exacting pressure. Turn adjusting screw to fit work and squeeze handle with one hand to lock on with tremendous pressure. It will stay adjusted for repetitive use. The guarded release helps keep work safe and fast. The guarded release trigger quickly unlocks. This Vise-Grip is made of high-grade alloy steels that are heat treated for maximum toughness and durability. Vise-Grip is the only locking tools people ask for by name. Full lifetime warranty. Each Vise-Grip tool is warranted to be free from defects in, material and workmanship for the life of the tool, except for damage caused by abuse, misuse, or alteration