Irwin 0102L3 Vise-Grip 10" Straight Jaw Locking Pliers (10R)
• Straight jaws provide maximum contact on flat, square, or hex work
• Ideal for tightening, clamping, twisting and turning.
• Constructed of high-grade heat-treated alloy steel for maximum toughness and durability
• Guarded release trigger quickly unlocks and protects from accidental release
• Hardened teeth are designed to grip from any angle
Straight jaw locking pliers without wire cutter, measures 10 inches with a jaw adjustment range up to 1-5/8 inches, locks instantly, releases quickly, and adjusts to plier action. Straight jaws allow for maximum contact on flat, square, or hex work, excellent for welding and other metal work, for safer grinding or as a portable vise. Irwin tools are made of only the finest materials, manufactured to exacting tolerances.