General Tool 612020 #00 Phillips Screwdriver (61203)
• #00 Phillips blade is suitable for jewelry, computer and electronics repair
• The blade size is shown on the screwdriver cap, below a blue ring that identifies the tip type as Phillips
• A contoured head and an eight-sided cushion grip maximize both comfort and control
• The screwdriver handle is engineered to match tip torque requirements and minimize over-torquing screws
• The heat treated 8650 alloy steel screwdriver blade is chrome-plated to resist corrosion
The #612020 Precision Screwdriver, Phillips, No. 00 shows the driver tip size on the cap. Rotating cap; facets fit palm, recess fits finger tip. The convenient color coded ring identifies type of tip. 8-Sided non-slip cushion grip make for easy holding. Blades constructed of heat treated 8650 Alloy steel (nickel-chromium-molybdenum) and chrome plated to resist corrosion.